Terms and Conditions
From Taj Tandoori in Cambridge.
Loyalty Terms and Conditions
- The Loyalty card is issued by and remains the property of perkss which reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time.
- The Loyalty card is to be used by one Client only per card.
- Perkss does not accept liability for lost, stolen, or damaged cards.
- Perkss reserve the right to take any appropriate action deemed necessary where it is found the cardholder has used the card in breach of these conditions or has been abused.
- We may, at our discretion, replace any advertised reward with a similar reward.
- If, after purchasing goods or services on which points have been awarded, a participant subsequently obtains a refund from us for the goods or services (in accordance with statutory rights or any perkss policy concerning refunds), at the time of the refund, the points awarded on the purchase will be reverted from the participant’s card.
- A participant may apply for a new card if it is lost or stolen. The points balance at the time the card was lost or stolen will (at our sole discretion) be transferred to the new card.
- Any printed statements made by us, regarding the Scheme, form part of these terms and conditions.
- We may amend or terminate the Scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions at any time.
- We will use our reasonable endeavor to notify participants one month before termination or amendment (although we have no obligation to do so) by one of the following methods telephone/text/email. Earning or redeeming points will constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- If we sell or transfer the Scheme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about participants to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of such participants in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company. You agree to a transfer of such data.
- These Rules shall not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These Rules prevail in the event of any conﬂict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. These Rules are subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- We may, at our sole discretion, refuse to issue a Card and may withdraw a card from a participant at any time. We may, at our sole discretion remove any or all participants from the Scheme at any time.
WHERE TO FIND US
Our Address: 64-66 Cherry Hinton Road
Cambridge CB1 7AA
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat 5.00pm - 11.00pm
Sun 4.30pm - 10.30pm
Taj Cambridge Ltd t/a Taj Tandoori
64 Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge CB1 7AA
Copyright © 2008 - 2019 Taj Tandoori. All rights reserved.
Taj Cambridge Ltd t/a Taj Tandoori | Website Crafted by Alamin Media